Friday, November 14, 2008

Some books that make you question


I should have had posted this post in another blog of mine But felt it suited here more

The books 'The Fountainhead' and 'Atlas Shrugged' can be told as the masterpieces. The author Ayn Rand simplifies life in her the characters. And believe me you will find yourself one among them. At least, i found myself and realised what I was.

The book made me question myself..'If I am taking my life in the correct path?'.
Especially the characters Howard Roark in the book impressed me a lot. And now the character Dagny Taggart in 'Atlas Shrugged'. These characters have a charisma which mesmerizes everyone.
Yeah the books made me take some decisions that changed the way my life was progressing.As i read them, i always want to finish it but at the same time, i am scared if it gets over soon.

No comments: