Friday, June 19, 2009

First Disastrous attempt


Sigh... never thought; that my first attempt of doing something new without asking any guidance from an experienced person would turn out to be a disaster..

All these days it was with the guidance of my mom,sis,inlaw, that i used to try out recipes.. Hm mm.. yesterday I decided to go ahead with a recipe from a print out sent by my friend. Never thought that it will be such a disaster :-(

Prepared chapatis and then thought of trying out something new, so started preparing tomato chutney (yeah it is new to me ). Followed the instructions carefully and accurately but I think I missed out something. Somehow when i was half way through i had a feeling that the result will be bad, but still had hopes till the end. At the end.. tasted it and huh.. its not even edible yaar..

Thought of adjusting but still the taste was so bad and weird.. the final destination of that chutney was dustbin and not our stomachs... :-(

Hmm raghus expression on tasting the chutney was also the same as it is in the image uploaded here.. :-(

Thought of doing RCA(root cause analysis) as to why my attempt failed(influence of my QA Husband) but was very disappointed after tasting it.So left it then and there itself..
Sigh.. my first disastrous attempt.. But I am an optimist and I will have some more attempts but with some guidance though..
Image courtesy:www.cartoonstock.com. Felt the cartoon is very apt for the situation so using it.

No comments: