Thursday, February 19, 2009

Stranger to Soulmate


Life is full of mysteries.. as i getup everyday i see a mystery that gets unfolded.And I just look up and say 'I can't believe'.

Of all the mysteries seen, one which really dropped my jaw was the mystery of "Stranger to Soulmate". Ofcourse this applies mostly to the arranged marriages.


Its just a week that I got engaged and I have seen this person just twice and may have spoken to him totally for 1 hr(Total Hrs!!!) and now I am going to share the whole life with him.


Its just hard to believe but yet true. In one of our conversations my fiance said that;He had seen me some 7 years back in some function and he had liked me and now we are going to get married. Strange yet true.


I am scared about how i would go through the journey of accepting a stranger as my soulmate. The Changes we have to undergo, the compromises, the sacrifices ...Same is the case with him.

Fingers crossed.


Life is strange indeed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ranjitha,
Congratulations!!! The no of posts in theb logs have come down.. Now I got to know why ;))))